Many of us engage in activities such as running, aerobic exercise to add many more steps and the stress of our poorest worked feet. It is not surprising that many people have aches and pain in the body.
Factors such as flat feet or foot over-pronation, our style of walking and running, the type of shoes we can determine whether foot and ankle pain. However, these factors may also affect the health of your back, knees
and legs. Below are some common conditions affecting the foot and ankle. Chiropractic Care.
- Hallux valgus – Bunions – a condition when the big toe or hallux deviates outward of slow development, which normally develops a bump on the inside of the big toe often called a bunion.
- Plantar fasciitis (heel pain)- Inflammation of the plantar fascia or plantar fasciitis. The plantar fascia is a band of connective tissue surrounding the muscles at the bottom of the foot.
- Achilles tendonitis- a painful and often debilitating inflammation of the Achilles tendon.
- Pes Planus (flat feet)- Flat feet occurs by having an under developed arch in the foot.
- Metatarsalgia (pain in the forefoot)- pain in the area of the foot just behind the toes. Ball of the foot.