Traducir al español
Traducir al español
We Provide Different Types Of Chiropractic Therapies
Chiropractic treatment consists of adjustment and manipulation of the vertebral column and extremities, which some chiropractors supplement with physical therapy, nutritional support, and radiography—for diagnostic purposes.
Conditions possibly benefited by chiropractic aftercare resulting from pain in neck, shoulder,back, arms, legs, pain described as ‘pins and needles’ and numbness, sports injuries, whiplash, migraine, sprains, strains, insomnia, nerve entrapment, muscle cramps, stiffness, occupational injuries, and lumbar disk degeneration.
Below are some examples of the different types of therapies we provide. Everyone must be evaluated to determine which therapy is right for you.
A chiropractic adjustment, also known as chiropractic manipulation, manual manipulation, or spinal manipulation, is a common therapeutic treatment for lower back pain.
A chiropractic adjustment refers to a chiropractor applying manipulation to the vertebrae that have abnormal movement patterns or fail to function normally.
The objective of this chiropractic treatment is to reduce the subluxation, with the goals of increasing range of motion, reducing nerve irritability and improving function.
- Relieves muscle soreness, stiffness and tension
- Aids muscle relaxation
- Increased blood flow
- Reduces muscle Fibrosis
- Restores Fluid to joints and joint capsules
- Increases Joint mobility
- Gently stretches ligaments and muscles
- Increased Blood Flow, oxygen, and nutrients
- ligaments and muscles
- Improves balance, strength, and mobility
- Increased tissue relaxation
- Increased local blood flow
- Scar tissue breakdown
- Reduced Swelling
- Increase blood flow
ELECTRIC MUSCLE STIMULATION
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Prevention or Retardation of disuse atrophy
- Increase local blood circulation
- Muscle re-education
- Maintain or increase range of motion